One of the easiest ways to freshen up your home for fall is with a can of paint! A fresh coat of paint can keep your home looking attractive and new. It is incredibly simple, yet produces a huge impact. Plus if you decide the color no longer fits your taste, it’s easy to swap out for a new one. Of course you don’t have to take on the entire house at once, but make a plan and schedule some time within the coming months to complete your painting projects. Here are a few areas to add to your list:
- Walls – Changing up the colors on your walls is the most common way to transform your home with paint. Try an accent wall to introduce a pop of color without going all out.
- Cabinets – If your cabinets are still in good shape, painting them is a fairly easy and economical alternative to a pricey replacement. You can use paint to instantly give your kitchen or bathroom a facelift. When done correctly, painted cabinets will look just like new.
- Exterior – A new coat of paint on your home’s facade doesn’t just look great, it has other money-saving benefits. The environment is full of elements that can be quite damaging to your home’s surfaces over time. Paint can help protect against these harsh elements. Painting also seals off exposed areas that are prone to damage from termites and other wood-eating pests.
Now let’s talk about the right paint equipment to get the job done:
- Using an airless paint sprayer is a MUST for large jobs. With a sprayer it it easier to achieve a uniform, professional looking application much more quickly than you would expect.
- To achieve the best results with a paint sprayer, it is best to stay level with the area you are painting. Depending on the size of the job, ladders, scaffolding, and/or lift equipment may be exactly what you will need.
- If your exterior surfaces need a good cleaning before the paint party begins, we have the right pressure washer for the job.
What do you think? It is time to freshen up your home for fall with the right tools from Northside Tool Rental!